AAP District II has endorsed an Adolescent Sexual Health Webinars. Recorded webinars with the links to their recordings are below. Look for more in the near future.
- April 5, 2013 – The Health Needs of LGBTQ Youth, presented by Dr. Donna Futterman and Dr. Warren Seigel
- February 8, 2013 – STD Treatment Guidelines: Managing Emerging Resistant Gonorrhea and Common STIs in Primary Care
- January 25, 3013 – The “Other” Hormonal Contraception Methods: the Patch, the Ring, the Implant, and IUD
- December 14, 2012 – Contraception Counseling: Quick Start, Emergency Contraception, and Oral Contraceptive Pills
- November 2, 2012 – Enhancing Adolescent Sexual Health Services by Creating an Adolescent Medical Home